- It is strong antioxidant.
- It is water-soluble.
- It is found in many fruits and vegetables, like oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale and spinach.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair.
Ascorbic Acid is natural water-soluble vitamin. It is antioxidant agent it works as bacterial infections, in detoxifying reactions, and in formation of collagen in fibrous tissue, teeth, bones, connective tissue, skin and capillaries. Ascorbic acid naturally in foods like citrus fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, and leafy vegetables. Vitamin C is help for bones and connective tissues, muscles, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is help the body absorb iron, which is needed for red blood cell production.
- Nutrition & Health Applications.
- Reduce the Risk of Chronic Diseases.
- Improve the body’s immunity.
- Prevents pigmentation.
- Treatment of anemia.
- Help Battle High Blood Pressure.
- Promote healing of wounds and surgical incisions.
Serving size: 1000 mg
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Ascorbic Acid 1000 mg
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, or additives
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg up to three times daily or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.