- Ascorbic Acid is a natural water-soluble vitamin (Vitamin C).
- Vitamin C is needed by the body to form collagen.
- It uses vitamin C to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.
- Repair and maintain cartilage, bones and teeth, to heal wounds and to form scar tissue.
- Prevent cancer by blocking the damage made by free radicals.
Ascorbic Acid is natural water-soluble vitamin (Vitamin C). Ascorbic acid is antioxidant agent that works as fighting bacterial infections, in detoxifying reactions, and in the formation of collagen in fibrous tissue, teeth, bones, connective tissue, skin, and capillaries.
- Health care and Personal care.
- Protection against immune system deficiencies.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkled skin & help reduce wrinkles.
- Taking vitamin C from dietary sources or calcium ascorbate supplements prevent cartilage loss and worsening of symptoms in people with osteoarthritis.
- Consuming vitamin C in diet lower blood levels of lead.
- Taking vitamin C might reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
- It is help for High blood pressure.
Other Names – Cenolate, and Vitamin C
Type – Preservatives
Color – White or light yellow solid
Purity – 100 %
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 1000 mg
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Ascorbic Acid 1000 mg
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, or additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg up to three times daily or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.