- It can be used as sweetener in food.
- It is used as sweetener in beverage.
- Acesulfame-K is used in the syrup preparation, sugarcoated tablets, bitter medicine masking agent.
- It can be used as Flavoring Agent; Masking in cosmetic.
- It can be used as sweetener in animal feed/poultry feed.
Acesulfame potassium is an artificial sweetener. It is 200 times sweeter than sugar and is used to give food and drinks a sweet taste without adding calories.
- It is calorie-free and suitable for diabetics.
- It is sweet taste with a fast onset and no lingering aftertaste.
- It is sodium-free.
- It has rapid solubility.
- It is heat stable and used in cooking and baking.
- It is pH stable.
- It has a long shelf life.
- It enhances and intensifies flavors.
- Health and Personal care.
- Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry feed.
Type – Sweeteners
Color – White
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 32 gms
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acesulfame K 32gms
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Free of: Soy, dairy, yeast, corn, gluten and additives
As a dietary supplement sweetener, take 32 gms or as much as desired.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.