- Erythritol has zero calories.
- Use as a food additive.
- Erythritol is used in Solid dosage forms.
- Erythritol is used in Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Hair Care, Oral Care, Skin Care, Soap and Bath Products.
- Erythritol can be used in animal feed/poultry feed.
Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol. Erythritol occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods, while manufacturers add a synthetic version to low sugar and sugar-free food and drink options. Erythritol is used as a food additive.
- Human digestion
- Best sweetener for diabetics.
- Antibacterial against streptococci bacteria, reduces dental plaque, and protective against tooth decay.
- Vitamin C from Citrus peels.
- Helps In Weight Loss And Management.
- Prevents Tooth Decay (Non-Cariogenic).
- Health & personal care product.
- Animal Feed.
- Poultry products.
Color – WHITE
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 4000 milligrams
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Sugar Alcohols (erythritol)‚ 4gm
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, and gluten.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 grams daily, or as directed by physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.