- It is used in enhancing the taste in food industries.
- Used in snacks and soft drinks.
- Fructose can be used in both for hot and cold type of food preparations.
- It is used in flavoured water, energy drinks, low-calorie products etc.
Fructose is a fruit sugar it is a ketonic monosaccharide found in plants. It is bonded to glucose form disaccharide sucrose. It is one of three dietary monosaccharides, with glucose and galactose, that are absorbed into blood during digestion.
- Glycemic Index/Insulin Release.
- Dental Caries.
- Flavors & fragrances.
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 100gm
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, or additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 100gm daily or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.