- Crystalline fructose is used in enhancing the taste in food industries.
- It is used in flavoured water, energy drinks, low-calorie products.
- Fruit sugar is used in the manufacturing of soft moist cookies, nutrition bars, reduced-calorie products.
Fructose is a sweetener made from corn starch. As in the production of conventional corn syrup, the starch is broken down into glucose by enzymes. Fructose is the sweetest of the naturally occurring caloric sweeteners. Fructose is naturally in fruits, fruit juices, honey, and some vegetables.
- Glycemic Index/Insulin Release -Fructose has a low glycemic index and results in moderate release of insulin to the bloodstream relative to glucose and sucrose.
- Dental Caries – Fructose is cariogenic of the nutritive sugars.
Its sweetness perception peaks and falls earlier than glucose and sucrose fruit and spice flavors.
- Fructose binds and retains moisture, replace sorbitol and glycerin in foods, improving taste.
- Food Industry.
- Nutritional Supplement.
- Animal Feed.
- Personal Care.
Other name – Glucose-fructose, glucose-fructose syrup and isoglucose.
Taste – Sweet
Type – Sweeteners
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 100gm
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, or additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 100gm daily or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.