- Saccharin is used in the tabletop sweetener market.
- Saccharin is used in oral healthcare products.
- Saccharin is the artificial sweetener used in food industry.
Saccharin is an artificial sweetener. It is 300-400 times sweeter than sugar and is used food and drinks a sweet taste without adding calories. suger but has a bitter or metallic aftertaste, especially at high concentrations. Saccharin is used to drinks, candies, cookies, and medicines.
- Saccharinaffords better weight control.
- Helpful to people with diabetes.
- Blended with other artificial sweeteners.
- Saccharin’s efficacy in the treatment and prevention ofdental caries.
- Food Industry.
- Oral Healthcar.
Other Names – Sodium saccharin
Type – Sweeteners
Color – White
Purity – 99%
Storage – Room Temperature
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take daily, or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.