- its effectiveness as a weight loss aid or as a helpful diet measure for diabetics.
- A no-calorie source of sweetness is an obvious diet solution in theory.
- Stevia is a non nutritive sweetener. It means no calories.
- Stevia significantly lowered insulin and glucose levels.
Stevia is a sweet-tasting plant and used to sweeten beverages and make tea. It is used as a non-nutritive sweetener and herbal supplement. A non-nutritive sweetener is one that contains little to nocalories. Stevia is used as a healthful for meals and beverages.
- Diabetes- Stevia sweeteners do not contribute calories or carbohydrates to the diet. They have also demonstrated no effect on blood glucose or insulin response.
- Weight control- Help reduce energy intake without sacrificing taste.
- Pancreatic cancer- Stevia contains many sterols and antioxidant compounds, including kaempferol. kaempferol can reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer.
Help lower blood pressure.
- Children’s diets- Stevia can decreasing calories from sweeteners in the diets of children.
- Allergies- Steviol glycosides are not reactive and are not metabolized to reactive compounds.
- Biscuits and Cookies.
- Preserved Food.
- Chewing Gum.
- Sauce products.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
Type – Sweeteners
Color – White
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
Serving size: 40 milligrams
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Steviol glycosides 38mg
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, corn, gluten and additives.
As a dietary supplement sweetener, take 40 mg or as much as desired.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.