- Agar is also used to treat diabetes and constipation.
- Agar is used to make dental impressions.
- Agar is used as an ingredient in emulsions, suspensions, gels, and certain suppositories.
- Agar Agar is considered a healthy addition to weight loss plans due to it being low in calories, fat, sugar and carbohydrates.
- The fibre found in Agar Agar has many digestive benefits.
Agar-agar is a jelly obtained from red algae. The gelling agent made by the cell walls of red algae, primarily fromtengusa (Gelidiaceae) and ogonori (Gracilaria). Agar Agar has been alternative to animal derived gelatine, and petri dishes to culture bacteria.
These gels are rigid, brittle as well as sharp melting and gelling points. Agar-agar uses in food applications.
- Weight Loss
- Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- Brain Health
- Food Industry.
- Dairy products.
- Confectionery – gums, caramels, marshmallows etc.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Applications.
- Personal care.
Color – Cream Powder
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 8 gms
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Agar Agar 8 gms
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 8 gms daily, or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.