- Guar Gum is commonly used by mouth for constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Guar Gum for weight loss, diabetes.
- Guar Gum is used as a thickening, stabilizing, suspending, and binding agent.
- Guar Gum is used as a binding agent in tablets.
- Guar Gum is used as a thickening agent in lotions and creams.
Guar gum is a fiber. It is made by the seed of the guar plant. Guar gum, also called guaran, guar gum is made from legumes called guar beans. Guar gum is used as a food additive.
- Lowering blood Glucose.
- Lowering insulin levels.
- Guar Gum is high in fiber, it support digestive system.
- Improve cholesterol level.
- Reduce stomach pain and improve bowel function.
- Food Industry.
- Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Bakery Industry.
- Grass Growing and Erosion Control Industry.
- Cosmetics Industry.
- Oil Well Drilling.
- Paper Additive.
Type – Thickeners
Color – whitish and yellowish consisting of slight odor
Purity – 100 %
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
Serving size: 1500 milligrams
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 1500mg 1%
Dietary Fiber 1500mg 6%
Guar Gum 1500mg
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, corn, gluten and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1500mg with 8 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to a meal up to three times daily (or as directed by physician). Drink immediately.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.