- Pectin is used as a thickening agent in cooking and baking.
- Damage from radiation.
- Mouth and throat sores.
- It is used for diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Use pectin for high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and to prevent colon cancer and prostate cancer.
Pectin is an Extract from apples (with a tiny amount of citric acid and dextrose as binders) and doesn’t change the flavor a bit. It is an Extract from apple pomace and citrus peels. It is helps thicken, allows you to use less sugar and less cooking. Pectin is a fiber found in fruits. It is used to make medicine.
- Diarrhea – A combination of apple pectin and chamomileExtract may help relieve diarrhea in children
- High Cholesterol-Pectin may help lower cholesterol
- Diabetes – Pectin can also reduce blood sugar by binding to carbohydratesin the stomach and intestine. The binding helps prevent carbs from being broken down into their constituent sugars, namely glucose, fructose, and galactose.
- Cancer – Cancer fighting supplement due to its ability to bind to an enzyme called beta-glucuronidase in the intestines. The enzyme is a byproduct of fecal bacteria and is closely associated with colon cancer
- Food Industry.
- Nutritional and Health Products.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical.
Smell – Fruity
Color – white to light brown in color
Purity – 100%
Storage – Room Temperature
1 Kg, 500 Gm, 250 Gm
1350, 2250, 750
Serving size: 5 gms
Serving per container:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Pectin Jam 5gms
Daily Value not established.
Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Free of: Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 5 gms daily, or as directed by a physician.
THIS PRODUCT IS A RAW MATERIAL, CANNOT BE USED OR CONSUMED ALONE
- No added flavours, taste-masking agents, performance enhancer or supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals taking prescription drugs or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this products or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Diabetics and those having low sugar problem should only use after the advise of a licensed dietician.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF THE CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED.